I was not pleased with my test mark. But I have to admit, I really did screw up on the first question. I completely misread the question and now looking back at it I realized how stupid the mistake was. It was a really straightforward question, we've done it in class, in tutorials, and even some of the questions on A2 had similar concepts. At least the test mark wouldn't affect my overall mark by too much. Just have to study really hard and keep a clear head for the exam.
Also feeling a bit sad since there are only two weeks left of school. However, that also means that exam seasons are coming up, I should start getting ready to study away for my exams. There are only a couple more evaluation that are to be made before the final exam, there's the quizzes, A3, and this slog.
Also at the end of last class Prof.Heap mentioned that we're starting with halting functions soon, if I remembered correctly he mentioned this topic at the beginning of the course stating that the hardest part of this course is probably at the beginning, and near the end when we do halting functions, this had made me anxious about this particular topic.
P.S. In 148 we learned the 'Heap' ADT and that reminded we of Prof. Heap.
No comments:
Post a Comment