So in the lectures we talked about more proofs involving upper bound and lower bound, then we started doing proofs involving polynomials. It all seemed pretty trivial and all we had to do was come up with numbers that will always to strictly greater (>) or strictly less than (<) and maintain that inequality.
I couldn't prep really well for the test, but on the contrary I think I did well. I did make a cheat sheet but it is just general guide lines to follow to prove things. I also wrote down some types of proofs and how one would approach them. However, I was confident in my understanding with proofs since I knew how to do question 1 - 5 for assignment 2 before the solution was posted. The first two questions were really straight forward since we've done many similar problems either inside or outside of class. The last question took a bit of thought but I did manage to do it with the definition that was given.
Things are looking good, I hope it stays this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment