So far we've been doing proofs for 2 weeks straight, I can't really complain much, it's mostly structural. However, it does seem like the proofs are getting longer and longer. On a side note, for the tutorial this week, I thought we were going to write an actual proof, but it turns out we just had to write down the structure for the proof. I mean, the actual proof is not that much off compared to the structure, there were just a couple of blanks that needs to be filled.
So we had our assignment 1 mark back, and I was not happy with my mark. I mean I actually understood the question, but looking back now I just realized I probably didn't phrase certain things the way I should of. But since the marks are set I should probably just worry about getting a good mark for assignment 2. It kind of sucked since I also realized that I messed up on my last question on the test. But I did do the contra-positive, converse, and negation right, I just started off with the wrong implication, I hope I get part marks for that.
Later on you'll fill in the dots. For the first tutorial on proofs, we wanted to be sure you could do the structure.
ReplyDelete